Membership Cancellations Policy:
All gym/training memberships are NON-REFUNDABLE but they are available to be canceled with proper written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person. We will not accept cancellations by phone or social media. All memberships have a 3-month minimum to protect the integrity of our club with the exception of personal training memberships.
All cancellations require a minimum of 1 month’s notice of the intended stop date. Any fees within that month will still run as scheduled whether it be bank transfers or credit cards. If this is a Personal Training or Group Training membership we require 2 weeks(14days) written notice of the intended stop date.
Annual or semi-annual memberships that have been paid in full are not eligible to receive a refund. You may transfer your annual membership (administration transfer fees may apply).
Membership Pause policy:
During those times when you are unable to attend the gym for whatever reason, you may pause your membership under these terms.
- We require written email notice 14 days prior to the period you intend to have paused to email@example.com
- A membership pause may be used up to a total of 3 months for the year.
- May be used a maximum of three times during the calendar year from the date of joining to an accumulated total of three months.
- Members are required to pay $12.00 plus tax every time a pause is requested and your membership is on hold.
- Once a member’s Freeze period has been completed, regular membership rates will continue to be charged.
- MEDICAL PAUSE: If you are unable to participate in fitness activities due to medical reasons you may pause your membership for up to three months.